Key moments along our life journey.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer camp! Day 7

Well camp was fun. I am glad that it is over. One week away from home is enough for me. K had a great experience. I would like to do it again next year, but I don't like the idea of missing agent E birthday again. So we will have to see.
One of the boys in the kitchen (14 years old) said other than my mom, you are the coolest mom I know! He said he was going to miss me! Wow! That is pretty amazing coming from a 14 year old boy! I do have to say for some unknown reason, I was known as the wild and crazy mom?! The camp director would ask me every morning so what did you do yesterday?
Mid week K went in the dunk tank. When I saw that I said, give me the first throw. With one try I dunked her. I was very proud of myself! So on the last day, I let her have revenge. I climbed up in the dunk tank. However she missed. Because I was such a cool mom, I let the kids who worked in the kitchen with me, take a shot as well. So needless to say, I got wet. It was fun. For now my camp adventures are done!

No comments: