Key moments along our life journey.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Camp! day 2

We survived the first night and she did not try to find me in the middle of the night! Wow it was strange to sleep in bunk bed with other women in dorm style setting. It brought back some of my own camp memories. I even got to have the top bunk. However as an adult I think the bottom is preferred. I was only about 6 inches from the ceiling! I bumped my head several times.
The kitchen is not so bad. At least I am in the lunch room most of the time. So I get to talk to all the people.( I am an extrovert-so that is fun to me!) I restock the salad bar and clean up the tables. The down part is all the other mom have the same schedule. They work end then they are done. I work 2hrs and the have a break, work 2 hrs then have a break, work 2 hrs then have a break. I never have a chunk of time off long enough to do anything. Some of the other moms have gone into town and gone shopping! I am not going to complain. I am going to be thankful! Stay tuned

No comments: