Key moments along our life journey.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Preschool/ Kinder helpful tool

I am so excited about this handwriting activity I found. My son hates writing. I have been trying anything, I can find to get him to write. Today I found this Learn to Letter with guidelines. It takes handwriting paper and indents the letters. So you can write in the indented part and get the feel for it. If they are a hands on learner, they can feel the grooves. I am so excited I think it will be great for him.( I haven't tried it yet!) I will let you know how it goes. I found it at Wal-mart, for around $3.50. It is a new writing system by Mead. There are other activity books that looked fun too but this one I was excited about.

3 comments:

Granola said...

Oh how cool! I bet Agent H would love that too! Thanks for the great tip!!

Shelly said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know that you won the sticker giveaway! If you'll send me your name and address, I'll get them in the mail! Congrats! Here's my email address if you don't want to leave your contact info in my comments: bwyramon@yahoo.com

Shelly said...

Sorry...that previous comment was me. I didn't realize I was signed in under a different account. The email address is still the same.