Key moments along our life journey.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Camp! Day 5

This was another hard day for me. I am missing my husband and kids! (sh! a few more tears!) I am such a baby! I have never been away from my husband this long! He is so sweet. Parents can send kids bunk mail. He sent me a bunk mail!!! He was also text messaging me. I haven't done that much. It made me feel like a love struck teenager! We need to be apart more often!
I forgot to tell you that k's group this week was coached by Maddie. She is one of the girls from the movie Stick It. It is a fun gymnastics movie. (pg-13, I am very picky about what my kids watch, however I did let her watch this) It was fun to hear all the behind the scenes secrets! K was excited to be coached by a movie star!
I was very proud of her today. She faced her fear and did somthing she really wanted to try. It was a bungee trampoline. They launch you about 50 feet in the air! She was able to do 4 back tucks before she came back down! She also dod a high ropes course. She is a lot braver than me! You couldn't pay me enough to try those things!
Just when I was hving a hard day the guy in the kitchen worked me to the bone. I worked 8.5 hours in the kitchen today, and I was at my breaking point! When it was only 6 hours I did not mind it, but every day he just kept finding more and more and more and more for me to do!!!!!!!
Stay tuned

No comments: