Key moments along our life journey.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer camp! Day 3

Today I am sad! It is my sons 5th birthday and I am not home. ( a little secret, I was even crying!) Sh! Don't tell! My husband called today, He told me my son does not even miss me! So that made me feel so much better! Right????
We celebrated his birthday before I left. He has a best friend agent H, and they were born the exact same day! I think that will make them friends for life. They are kinda like twins except they have different parents! They were always trying to figure out who is older. I think they finally figured out they are the same. So far they have not figured out to ask what time of the day! I hope we have a few more years before that happens. They went to Chuck E. Cheese together! It was a lot of fun.
However I have not missed any of my childrens birthdays ever! It just doesn't feel right! I know I took a side trip. So more about camp later!

No comments: