Key moments along our life journey.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

You Go Girl!


I am so proud of Sarah Palin. I never thought it would be possible to actual have a real person elected in this country. I thought only rich people could do that. It excites me that someone not even seeking this position, has this opportunity. It actually gives me hope in this country again. The American Dream has been so out of reach, for so long. This is the American dream! This gives credibility to all the parents who say you can be anything you want: even president! I never thought that was true.
Not only that but she is a woman! She is a mother! She is a Christian! and a whole lot more. I know this sounds dumb but I felt like it could be me! ( OK me on Steroids!) She is truly an amazing woman. I think like Ester : God has brought her here for such a time as this. She speaks her mind and I think she just might be able to accomplish something!
They have been trying to tare her apart, and I am sick of it! However she doesn't let it affect her. She just gives it right back. That is a strong woman. I could not handle people attacking my family. They should be ashamed of themselves.
God bless and take care of Sarah Palin and her family.

1 comment:

Granola said...

I downloaded her acceptance speech - wow! It was stirring and so real! Loved it and love her!