Key moments along our life journey.

Monday, May 18, 2009

So proud of BB!

This week has been all about BB! First she tried out for the worship team at church! They are going to allow kids to do it a few times, just for summer! It was a mom moment to see her up there. It made me want to cry. I love you BB! (She was chosen!)
Next she had track and field day. Now BB is my musical, artistic child, she has fun doing sports. I don't think of her as a big athlete. She surprised me by out of all the 4th grade girls in the whole school, she got 2nd in the long distance run! I had no idea she could do that! Way to go BB. We decided to start running together!
She is in a kids praise group and this weekend they went to the union gospel mission. They sang songs and interacted with the kids but they also sat down and had a meal with them. It was amazing. They asked them to come back on a regular basis! Not even 10 years old and already doing mission work.
Finally she went to Sharing and Caring hands to Mary's place. It was a lot of fun! I am so proud of you BB. You have an wonderful gift and an amazing heart!

No comments: