Key moments along our life journey.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Agent E's first day of school!







Most people send their kids to school in Sept. Agent E was not ready to go to Kindgarten. However he was ready to learn. So I decided to home school him. It was fun and he did well.
This winter I went to school and got my real estate license. Now I am very busy and Agent E is getting the short end of the stick. He needs to be with other kids. If I don't have the time to spend with him, then he is bored and lonely!
Do to a lot of different circumstances, we needed to move. Side note, God provided a home for us in Andover! So all the kids had to switch schools in April, sorry guys! When we were signing them up for school Agent E wanted to go to school to! So we decided it would be a good transition for him to start now!
It was tough on the way to school the first day. He was mad that he was not going to school with BB! I however got him a spot at a small charter school. I was so excited, he was mad! Once I brided him, I mean took him to school, he had a great day! He said wow that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Followed by after day 2, I kinda like that place, it was fun!
So when most moms feel a little sad in Sept. i felt a little sad in April! My las baby has now gone to school!

1 comment:

Granola said...

Way to go Agent E! We're so proud of you. I can't believe how tall you've grown!