Key moments along our life journey.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jewels For Mom!

I have to take my gifts where I can find them. Recently 2 of my kids gave me beautiful Jewels!
I was talking to my 12 year old son ( a little background, we told him he is not allowed to date until he is 16. Last week when I picked him up from school a girl came out and gave him a hug!) I asked him who that was and he said Brittany! I said is she your girlfriend? He said no! However I was skeptical. This week I decided I needed to take him on a mother son date. While we were shopping I asked him about Brittany again. He said she asked me out, but I said NO. She asked him why and he said because my mom won't let me. She said "Oh! you love your mom!" and he said Yep! I count that as a victory! I will have to share the other one later.

1 comment:

Granola said...

I love it! I remembered the first part of the story and now I love hearing how it wrapped up! Very sweet M and way to go mom!