Key moments along our life journey.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Tough Choices!

We moved back to St Francis this spring but we still drove the kids to Orono the rest of the school year! Nothing makes me feel like a bad parent more than how many times these kids have switched schools. The main reason they have switched so often is to try and keep them out of the St Francis schools! For some reason God keeps bringing us back here!!!
Kaeli wanted to switch back to St Francis but the rest wanted to stay at Orono. I really feel for Micah, who would want to switch schools in High School! Academically, Orono was perfect for him.
I also feel for Bekah. For once she had friends in school. She has moved around a lot and had a hard time making good friends! Both the church and school in Orono, were an answer to pray. She loved both and had a lot of good friends.
Ezra is young enough, that it doesn't mater as much. Except that he is in 3rd grade and he has been in 3 different schools! At least this 4th switch is back to a school he already went too!
So after a lot of prayer, stress, meetings, even fighting with the schools. They are all 4 in St Francis and it is going well! PTL, they all have friends and are coming home with good stories. I am glad God loves them more then I do and I pray he can use all this maddness for His good in their lives! He is teaching me that I need to change my attitude!

No comments: