Key moments along our life journey.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dreams

Right now my dream is to help my children reach theirs.
My oldest son's is to play for the NFL. I said he was born during Monday night football, one of his first words was football and he is now 14 and still his love of football just keeps increasing.
My Oldest daughter wants to go to the Olympics for gymnastics! In Jan she is going to Iowa to compete at Shawn Johnson’s gym! She is so excited.
My second daughter wants to be an Author and Singer.
My second son is only 6 but he likes to break dance! He wants to be a singer/dancer like Toby Mac!
So I am busy supporting and encouraging them not to give up on their dreams!
My husband and I would also like to make enough money to support them by doing something we love.

No comments: