Key moments along our life journey.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Arg, Ezra is 6!





































I can't believe my baby is 6! Six is no longer a little kid. He is now a a young man. I want him to stay young. He is my last baby. In his words at least I still give you the most love mom! I love the way he opens the door for me and says ladies first! I still get to snuggle with him at night and read stories! He tells me he loves me several times each day! He has a lot of energy but he is also a very loving boy! I love you Ezra!








Ezra had a pirate birthday. His best bud Agent H was here along with our nieghbor Nick and Ethan from his class. It was a fun day. Agent H and Agent E have to cut their way out of jail! It is their favorite place to play at our house! At theparty they had to search for burried treasure. I think a few are still burried! Then they had to follow a treasure map to find the loot! It took him about 5 blows to get those candles out! Happy Birthday buddy!

1 comment:

Granola said...

Arrr me hardy! Those look like some fierce pirates. Agent H had a blast!!!