Key moments along our life journey.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

We have a teenager!




Yesterday agent M turned 13! I can't believe we have a teenager. I felt bad because his birthday fell on MEA weekend so everyone was out of town, and no one could make it to his party! We made up for it by buying quote "This is the best present I have ever got!" Agent M loves to play the game Guitar Hero, but we did not want him playing that game. It has bad graphics and lyrics. So when I found out they were coming out with a christian version, I new I had to get it for him. He loves it! It was so fun to watch him play. He is so good. The bonus is while he is playing, he is hearing christian lyrics, instead of sx drgs and rock and roll.


Grandpa K and our rich uncle came over. We went out for pizza. Who new at the neighborhood pizza place they would come out and sing happy birthday and bring you a piece of cheese cake! It could help that we our friends with the owner?

No comments: